I want to have lvl 1 admin

Trogdor

If you would like to join our clan, please refer to the join section here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/184-applications-join-us/

I will remind you that we watch our applicants very carefully, and it's not about being an admin. If you want to join us simply because you want to be able to kick and ban people, I suggest that you don't even bother - we are a community that is here because we want to have fun together, not a group of people who lend out admin to anyone and everyone.

he says he wants lvl 1 admin for the principle of things seeing as how hes been playing on our servers for a while. trogdor just xp whore your way to 40000 xp and youll get lvl 1. admin privileges arent just given out. 

he says he wants lvl 1 admin for the principle of things seeing as how hes been playing on our servers for a while. trogdor just xp whore your way to 40000 xp and youll get lvl 1. admin privileges arent just given out. 

Holy mother of god, you have jar of flies as your avatar. Instantly you are much cooler than I ever imagined.

Very fantastic.

• Like 1

yesterday ive learned lvl works only with pb_enable 1 and key !yesterday i had was delete my et config lvl away immediately i was thinking before for lvl you need only your key but isn't so ;) therefore always check is pb_enable 1 ;)

Greetings play