Help me . Please :/

keNdeL

Question

Hello guys!

I have a question. I bought a CoD MW1 game about 2-3 years agod. At that time i haven't got a steam. Under the disk is a KEY , at this morning i tried to add MW to steam liblary. But i didn't add. I;m so sad,cuz i like MW1 , and i would like to play with my teammates.

What i need to do? :/

6 answers to this question

A have a MW1 disk, what i bought a long time ago. I thought that this key , what is in the disk will help me to add this game to Steam. But Steam says the key is wrong.

Hello guys!

I have a question. I bought a CoD MW1 game about 2-3 years agod. At that time i haven't got a steam. Under the disk is a KEY , at this morning i tried to add MW to steam liblary. But i didn't add. I;m so sad,cuz i like MW1 , and i would like to play with my teammates.

What i need to do? :/

Did you buy it on steam or is it a stand alone copy?

If it is a stand alone then its just install and does not have anything with steam to do.