Out Of Place Artifacts

PHANTASM

I don't believe the pyramids were built by humans, or I should say that I have not seen or read any believable evidence that explains how it is even possible to build them. The Japanese tried to build a replica in the 1970s and could not complete it, even using modern technology such as bulldozers and helicopters. The rock cutting technique is more precise than anything we can do today, and the rocks weighed over 2 tons each, and were carried many miles over sand and a river.

i read a really interesting, geeky book the summer before last.

The Great Pyramid : ancient Egypt revisited

by John Romer.

ISBN

0521871662 (hbk.)

9780521871662 (hbk.)

it's pretty thick read, but absolutely worth sifting through if you are interested in some hardcore archeology =D

it really was possible, in about 14 years. and it really was an amazing piece of engineering that was possible because by the time the great pyramid was built, there was already a long history and tradition in place of pyramid building during which the egyptian engineers learned to be quite good at it ( present subject being case in point ). look at how good americans are at building parking lots after less than 100 years of practice, and the great pyramid after many times more practice doesn't seem so mystifying.

looking at the whole history of pyramids in egypt, you see a clear progression of skill being developed. earlier pyramids are out of square, leaning off their foundations, don't quite meet at the top, etc. as time went on they improved.

the quality of the stone cutting isn't any better than other carving in egypt or in other parts of the world - the thing that sets it apart is the epic scale, but this is not inexplicable given the experience and logistics already in place ion egypt at the time. as far as all the proportions and alignments of the architecture - think about it - we just don't care about that stuff today the way people did long ago. we build things so that they are easy to get to from the interstate and maximize office space, not so that they will align with the western stars once a year and celebrate principles of geometry. it's not that we can't.

am certain that if there was enough $$ to be made by building something as big as the pyramid but having practically zero usable space inside, we could manage to do it today no problem. peoples motivations have changed over the ages, thats all.

i read a really interesting, geeky book the summer before last.

The Great Pyramid : ancient Egypt revisited

by John Romer.

ISBN

0521871662 (hbk.)

9780521871662 (hbk.)

it's pretty thick read, but absolutely worth sifting through if you are interested in some hardcore archeology =D

it really was possible, in about 14 years. and it really was an amazing piece of engineering that was possible because by the time the great pyramid was built, there was already a long history and tradition in place of pyramid building during which the egyptian engineers learned to be quite good at it ( present subject being case in point ). look at how good americans are at building parking lots after less than 100 years of practice, and the great pyramid after many times more practice doesn't seem so mystifying.

looking at the whole history of pyramids in egypt, you see a clear progression of skill being developed. earlier pyramids are out of square, leaning off their foundations, don't quite meet at the top, etc. as time went on they improved.

the quality of the stone cutting isn't any better than other carving in egypt or in other parts of the world - the thing that sets it apart is the epic scale, but this is not inexplicable given the experience and logistics already in place ion egypt at the time. as far as all the proportions and alignments of the architecture - think about it - we just don't care about that stuff today the way people did long ago. we build things so that they are easy to get to from the interstate and maximize office space, not so that they will align with the western stars once a year and celebrate principles of geometry. it's not that we can't.

am certain that if there was enough $$ to be made by building something as big as the pyramid but having practically zero usable space inside, we could manage to do it today no problem. peoples motivations have changed over the ages, thats all.

You also have to take in account that they had an almost endless supply of slave labor. We have more advanced stone cutting now, there's proof in the Black Hills of South Dakota, hell... one guy did all this by himself and died a while back: http://www.crazyhorsememorial.org/.

The radiation bit could be explained a lot of ways.

The one about the star finder is kind of interesting but it doesn't change anything important, just an interesting factoid that I don't think is proof of anything quantifiable.

Zeitgeist is a prime example of why college kids shouldn't be allowed to have video cameras. I have zero patience for 9/11 conspiracy theorists, they're incredibly pretentious for people who are trying to defy common sense with a handful of half-truths and a "Buck Fush" bumper sticker. I'm not a huge fan of the way I'm being governed but lying about it to try to change it isn't a good tact, all it does is fuel arguments. Crap like this is detrimental to progress because it seeks to validate misinformation rather than report the facts and let people draw their own conclusions. America needs to learn how to compromise again, we need another Thomas Jefferson.

Heh, I consider myself a well-read and intellectual person but when it comes to stuff like this I'm just not interested, and a lot of these things impede scientific progress in important areas. Think of what we could accomplish if all the bright people who make a living on radical theory instead applied themselves to something like medicine or engineering...

lol we know most people aren't interested in this stuff, anymore than most people aren't interested in how fuel injectors work, or the history of Tajikstan. Each person has their own collection of beliefs, some of which seem odd or unjustifiable to other people.

I like to have my mind expanded, so I read a lot about this stuff. Anything extremely odd or controversial attracts my attention.

I always thought 9-11 looked like a professional controlled demolition. I thought they must have had explosive charges on the inside of the buildings to bring them straight down like that. Airplanes could not knock them down like that. The first time the WTC was attacked in 1993 they used a van in the parking lot beneath the building. So I figured they must have had a janitor or employee inside who put charges in crawlspaces or closets and had them ready to be remote detonated after the planes hit and the media arrived with their TV cameras.

One thing that was very interesting is that they never recovered most of the gold that was being stored in the vaults deep below the WTC. Just like a "Die Hard" movie. Far from being a covert op designed to give the USA a reason to invade Iraq, I think it was a robbery disguised as terrorism, or something in-between. Steal billions in gold, blow up the building, and blame some guy in a cave in Afghanistan. But I really don't know, thats just my opinion.

Anyway, back to artifacts. lol.

lol we know most people aren't interested in this stuff, anymore than most people aren't interested in how fuel injectors work, or the history of Tajikstan. Each person has their own collection of beliefs, some of which seem odd or unjustifiable to other people.

I like to have my mind expanded, so I read a lot about this stuff. Anything extremely odd or controversial attracts my attention.

I always thought 9-11 looked like a professional controlled demolition. I thought they must have had explosive charges on the inside of the buildings to bring them straight down like that. Airplanes could not knock them down like that. The first time the WTC was attacked in 1993 they used a van in the parking lot beneath the building. So I figured they must have had a janitor or employee inside who put charges in crawlspaces or closets and had them ready to be remote detonated after the planes hit and the media arrived with their TV cameras.

One thing that was very interesting is that they never recovered most of the gold that was being stored in the vaults deep below the WTC. Just like a "Die Hard" movie. Far from being a covert op designed to give the USA a reason to invade Iraq, I think it was a robbery disguised as terrorism, or something in-between. Steal billions in gold, blow up the building, and blame some guy in a cave in Afghanistan. But I really don't know, thats just my opinion.

Anyway, back to artifacts. lol.

I share your view on the demolition of the towers. When viewing the footage, and then comparing it to the explanations provided by various sources on the "way" the planes caused the towers to fall in pillar form you beg the question; How can such a straight pillar like collapse occur they way they explain it (no demo involved as they say) when I visually see otherwise occurring?

This is a video taken by an amateur astronomer of an unknown structure on the moon. It is an "Out Of Place Artifact" on the lunar surface. On earth this structure would be unremarkable. On the Moon it is shocking. Mainstream media has not addressed this subject, and probably never will.

Look for it at 1:12 and at 2:58 on the video.

It appears to be a giant cube, tall enough to cast a shadow many miles long. There is no sound, which adds some authenticity and objectivity. No soothing narrator is telling us what they think this structure is.

It reminds me of the Phobos Monolith, although it is shaped differently. The Phobos Monolith is a half-cylinder standing on its end, this Lunar Monolith clearly has four sides. Just like the Cydonia Pyramids have five sides, while the Egyptian Pyramids have four sides. There is a pattern here. I have no idea of its purpose or origin, but I suspect extraterrestrials (but you already knew that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPwzkMOQt-s

This is a video taken by an amateur astronomer of an unknown structure on the moon. It is an "Out Of Place Artifact" on the lunar surface. On earth this structure would be unremarkable. On the Moon it is shocking. Mainstream media has not addressed this subject, and probably never will.

Look for it at 1:12 and at 2:58 on the video.

It appears to be a giant cube, tall enough to cast a shadow many miles long. There is no sound, which adds some authenticity and objectivity. No soothing narrator is telling us what they think this structure is.

It reminds me of the Phobos Monolith, although it is shaped differently. The Phobos Monolith is a half-cylinder standing on its end, this Lunar Monolith clearly has four sides. Just like the Cydonia Pyramids have five sides, while the Egyptian Pyramids have four sides. There is a pattern here. I have no idea of its purpose or origin, but I suspect extraterrestrials (but you already knew that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPwzkMOQt-s

95091250.jpg

98193879.jpg

click the image to increase the size

I do not see it?

If u have Microsoft Paint can u save these images then circle the monolith and re-post them through image shack to use as the url for posting an image?

I wish they had more information about this video, such as exactly where it is at on the moon, who saw it, how long has it been there, etc.

I would like to look for it myself with my home telescope.