who goes on vacation this year and where ?

GoldenWings

I like this topic. Considering my age, I think I have seen a good share of countries. Most of them are pretty typical for a Canadian tourist.

For example, I've been to Cuba twice. We are their main source of tourism, asides from Europe. I've been on a few cruises as well. One was around the British Virgin Islands, another was a Mediterranean cruise which I did last year to celebrate my graduation. That was on of the best trips. We stopped in Spain, Italy, Greece, and Turkey. 

This year I am planning a short trip to Montreal, for the weekend of Canada Day. Also in August, I am planning to go back to Vegas for an expo and visit friends in San Fran and LA hopefully in the same week. 

I still want to see more of Europe. I am jealous of how easy it is for Europeans to travel between countries. My friend, whom we staid with in Barcelona, Spain told me how he just got back from Poland for the weekend. And might I add he brought back some vodka for me and it was really good. I want to plan some type of month or two-month backpacking trip across Europe. I just don't know where to start planning. 

@ Kapone

many thx for you nice words to this topic :yahoo

it sounds as if you really had a lot for your old saw

I think it's always good when people are interesieren for other cultures :clap:

I hope you will have a nice time in europe and that everything works as you imagine you

nice greetings from Germany

PLay