Member status on COD4 server.

It's been forever since I've been on here, and I must say I freakin miss it. Anyway, I was a member back in the day on the COD4 server when I had the game installed on my desktop. Haven't played in years, and I somewhat recently installed the game on my laptop. I'm curious if there are any steps I may need to take to regain my member status on the server. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Love this clan.

I just stopped playing. I never left the clan like saying I didn't want in it anymore. I just stopped playing the game for the longest time, and I just recently got back into it. I would hate to start the process all over again, but if that is what it takes then that's what I have to do.

I started a new issue on the tracker forum, not sure if that is what you meant I should do, or if you ment for me to do something else. Lol sorry but it has been ages since I've been on the forums and I'm trying to acclimate myself as best I can.

Coolio. Just wanted to make sure I went about it the right way lol. I'll be on the forums and Killbox server as much as I possibly can. Thanks a lot, and much appreciated.

Respectively,

DonTomG1349

Yes welcome back.  I vist the Killbox server from time to time but stay on Abner's (1.6v) server the most so if you are ever there I'm sure I'll see you.  Thanks for coming back.

Much appreciated everyone. I've seen you from time to time on killbox snake. Hell of a player. I don't know how to return to the 1.6v to play the abner server. I don't even remember the ip address to it. I wonder if some of the older people I used to play with are there like Loki or Kalin? By the way, It's so freakin's sweet to be back. I've missed this place.

Respectively,

DonTomG1349

Much appreciated everyone. I've seen you from time to time on killbox snake. Hell of a player. I don't know how to return to the 1.6v to play the abner server. I don't even remember the ip address to it. I wonder if some of the older people I used to play with are there like Loki or Kalin? By the way, It's so freakin's sweet to be back. I've missed this place.

Respectively,

DonTomG1349

loki has been around for a while...last time I saw him was in April (of last year lol)...never met kalin...

Wow! That's a long time ago. I wouldn't mind joining the abner server from time to time, but I have the 1.7 patch and I don't know how to switch back and forth from the 1.6 to the 1.7 patch.

Wow! That's a long time ago. I wouldn't mind joining the abner server from time to time, but I have the 1.7 patch and I don't know how to switch back and forth from the 1.6 to the 1.7 patch.

try this: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/433-cod4-patch-selector/ :P