official trailer: the other side of the heart is white

DFighter

feyenoord fans are making a documentery about "the Feyenoord feeling" and Rotterdam

here is the official trailer of it, the final product will be released next season.

hmm I dont understand that copyright thing, why they show in holland and not at your place -_-

anyway there is no racism. sexual shit, or violence in this video so don't get why they block, noobs from youtube -_-

http://www.youtube.com/?gl=NL&hl=nl

this is the startpage from youtube in Holland perhaps you can see it by searching it here

name of video is well see title :P

It's a copyright issue, and the company's are insanely touchy about their footage getting used on youtube ("intellectual property" and nonsense like that).  The link just brought me to my homepage lol. Youtube can tell from my IP address that I'm an American, so I get put on the american youtube, where anything that hints of copyright  infringement gets pulled. Sorry it's not working, I'll keep checking in case it gets fixed.