Knife in the Stone :)-Quest

hUnI

We discovered in a large rock its a knife embedded, I wont use any pictures yet just curios if you guys know on what map I find it :) :) ??? 

I think its cool , but if you want to check it out here it is :COD 4 : Block

Edited by hUnI

Going to start banging some coconuts together now and starting this quest! :)

Does this make Wolf King now since he found it first?

Yes it does all Hail King WolfENgang

Screenshot to prove it. Check my xfire to make sure I didn't get this from the web.

Going to try getting better image.

gSaAr0o.jpg

• Like 1

Yes it does all Hail King WolfENgang

Screenshot to prove it. Check my xfire to make sure I didn't get this from the web.

Going to try getting better image.

gSaAr0o.jpg

Better than that, I was the champ that stuck that knife there. I did it so well that it stayed. Forever.

Oh king, eh, very nice.  An' how'd you get that, eh?  By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma  which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society!  If there's ever going to be any progress--

WolfENgang: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I,  WolfENgang, was to carry Excalibur.

Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.  Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.  Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Coconuts - Runaway!!!

Run Away!!! 

• Like 2