need help :s

Hust-ler

Question

well the problem is that...

everytime when i try to join TDM LOW PING NO LAG it says awaiting key code authorization... and connecting goes 11... then says server connection timed out :s

plz guys help!

PsYcHo

9 answers to this question

What have you done so far to troubleshoot? Reboot? Is that the only server displaying this action? What is your setup like, MAC or Windows? Which version? We need more details.

i have reinstal game couple days ago. I was able to play the server a day, but now i have be trying to join server like 3days. I can only join F|A No marty server. Windows 7.

I'm sorry for my English skills :D

Some kind of network problem, , I have the same - I have to try to connect to like 30 servers and a few will not show it (not cracked servers) and then you play there for like 2-3 maps, and then it lets you connect to all servers, for like 5-10 minutes, and then if you disconnect from the server you wanted to get to, after you connect, it doesn't let you connect back so you ahve to start the process again.

It appears to be random, or I don't have access to whatever's blocking it so I dunno what affects it (but i've been told nothing should be affecting it) - So are you your network administrator?. When I go to my parent's homes, I don't have the problem and can connect to whatever server at any time without having to do that process, so it suggests it's on my network side - though i've definitely given permissions for it to connect... and it does connect to random servers - occasionly the random server I connect to - is the server I want to connect to to, so it's no problem like once in a while, - but that also suggests my permissions are correct because it randomly works, so I don't know what it could be (I have a theory it may be related to how many other people on my network also are trying to connect to their auth servers or something - or some anti-spam measure or something but I have no idiea tbh..) Right now i'm playing on some shitty server, waiting to get into beginners :/

I also experienced that first day - I installed game, I could play any server no problem, then after I restarteed my computer, the problem started with connecting to their guid auth server. (I also noticed I had 2 pb_guids without changing my cdkey, but since then, it's only been 1)

I tried it with every version of the game, and had the same problem and evenbalance said it was activision side

thats is intresting information thx jaie. well i tryed to join TDM server today morning and i get in :o but i bet if try to connectin in the evening it wont let me in... im sure it keep saying awaiting key code authorization...

well the problem is that...

everytime when i try to join TDM LOW PING NO LAG it says awaiting key code authorization... and connecting goes 11... then says server connection timed out :s

plz guys help!

PsYcHo

Hi ya Psycho,

If you can find your config_mp.cfg file in your player profiles there is a line that says seta cl_connectionAttempts "10" change that to 20 and then you should be able to connect without timing out, with keycode errors sometimes a cold reboot and router reset will fix these, if the problem is what Jaie is saying I've no idea...

If you've got xfire add me notajedi2009 and I'll see if I can help in anyway.