QPAD CT

Blade

Sup?

My friend recently talked me into ordering a QPAD CT and wondered how well my MX518 feet would perform on it. I've done some research and have found that the feet of the MX begin to degrade and loose the smooth feeling many find appealing. Some options I have considered are mouse glides such as hyperglides, QPAD Glydes, and Steelseries Glides. Which ones would be the most beneficial for what I'm trying to do? I've been thinking of emailing logitech for some new mx518 feet, but I'm not sure whether or not they still have a supply of them considering that they have replaced their mx518 feet with g5 feet.

forget the ct and take the xt-r version it's just awesome and with your MX518will have the best, already have here qpad xt-r with my g9 and it's awesome ^^

QPad XT-R Official article

QPad XT-R Review

2007_05_05_3.jpg

Tiny mouse pad! I use these http://www.google.com/products/catalog?oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=qck%2B&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=921862040972185050&ei=7ZYzS9i_IYrasgOQ48DDBA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CA8Q8wIwAg#ps-sellers

When they become frayed on the edges, I just ordered another one. They last me over a year with playing close to every day.

Tiny mouse pad! I use these http://www.google.co...IwAg#ps-sellers

When they become frayed on the edges, I just ordered another one. They last me over a year with playing close to every day.

the picture is not complete screen it's just a part of it :lol: here is another one ^^ dimension 350 x 260 mm

main.jpg