Leap motion

Super_M

It's a cool technology, I just don't see how people will use it in everyday life. But I said the same thing about the 7in tablet and now I have one. We shall see.

• 4 months later...

I just got mine from bestbuy. it is difficult to get used to, but right now I am using it on my 5 year old macbook. So I can't wait to try it on my win7/8 desktop computer. I think a more powerful computer might make it smoother. But i'll let you know in 3 - 4 weeks ;)

I run my own little Tech magazine. I get 1 for myself and I gotta tell you it's all fun and so but it's not a thing to work with yet. I mean, how many hours people work at front of the computer? Could you be able to wave for like 4hours? 5? 6? right now? It's just a gadget nothing more. But I believe it's just the beggining of the new century in technology and it will take us a little bit closer to IronMan and Minority Report tech.