Regarding the heavy weapon limit

slenderman

I know that rule was applied on Jay 1 for a couple of weeks and then it was gone, I was wondering if it can be reinstated into the rules to maybe 3-4 maps max with a certain heavy weapon (like panzers, flamethrowers, mortars, etc.)

i agree with slend...maybe tht rule should be reinstated..alot of thm dont know how to share..thn thr will be ppl whining all the time for admins to take action... all we can do is ask nicely bt alot of the time thy just wont listen 

• Like 1

it's better panzer is hogged by someone good than a noob who has no idea and makes the team lose.

pub server give everyone change to use them and try out. how could anyone get better wit panza if noone would give him change to tryed in the first place i bet you wasnt master of it when u first started playing ET.

If you played enough on jay1  you have had notice..

1) Noobs don't hog panzer , they hardly play for map or two , then they either leave server or change weapon (including me, though I hardlyfind  panzer available).

2) There is always that handfull of irritating people ,who you always sees with panzer & they only leave it when they are done playing for like 1-2 rotations & I bet they click L every 2-3 secs to check availability of panzer.

Except koreaman & buff I have not seen any solid panzer hogger , and I don't want to increase admin work of you guys counting maps .

I just use putteam to deal with buff and you can ask koreaman nicely , he always leave it.

• Like 3

I tend to notice InfinitelyCursed tends to hang onto it for a while, as well as Killer sometimes too. It doesn't really bother me unless I'm the one getting panzered all the time. I always ask that person to share the panzer/mortar/flamer, if they have been carrying it for a long time. If they don't give it up then just !putteam them so they get the point.

• 1 month later...