ET-Problem of display

Scarface
Go to solution Solved by AnG3L,

• Leader

Good evening,

I address has you this evening because I need your help to solve a problem. My games displays only on a part of the screen. When I try to go up the resolution to have games in full screen that posts me an error message. Help plizz

Thank you in advance

=F|A=Scarface

post-8699-0-60226600-1363468838_thumb.png

post-8699-0-48042100-1363468853_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you know your monitor resolution(click on desktop RMB, then see for current resolution from your graphics settings. RMB ->catalyst\nvidia control panel->reso) and take those settings and replace them with x and y in here:

\r_customwidth x

\r_customheight y

you  have to type those commands into ET console. Or if ET doesn´t start up then see for ET\etmain\profile\profileNAME\etconfic.cfg. Open it with MS word\openoffice and search(ctrl+F) for "custom". And replace your resolution settings:

r_customwidth x

r_customheight y

• Like 1

• Leader

I have put a new pilot for my graphics board but if I puts the putting has previous day, several games that I have walking more.  :cry

I am going to play on my other computer, that simpler  :P  :)

Thanks