Hay there guys

RebelX

I'm sure most of you guys have seen me on the Jaymod server. I came back to ET after a 10 month hiatus because of school to see the community has shrunk a huge amount. My new favorite place is the FA servers.

I really like this forum, it's really cool.

• Like 1

no dont remember u, 10 months is like 20 years in et world

I only recently started getting the FA servers. I always played on the FU clan servers until their clan disintegrated. Those were good times... played there since 2003. I know *fu* Jaybird pretty well, who is the inventor of Jaymod.

I only recently started getting the FA servers. I always played on the FU clan servers until their clan disintegrated. Those were good times... played there since 2003. I know *fu* Jaybird pretty well, who is the inventor of Jaymod.

Oh nice, i was playing on *fu* server too, EXTREME BIG BLITZ XP SAVE, amazing server tho, still some who are wearing *fu* tag :), welcome here :P