ET Stopwatch Suggestion

desert0mirage

Hi,

I wanted to suggest a couple things on the new stopwatch server.

1. Please allow players to pick up guns. Kinda annoying if you run out of ammo and spawn isn't until another 15 sec or so.

2. Please allow fops to call arty. I noticed the binoculars did not work when I tried to in Supply. 

3. The voting system does not work on all maps.  This isn't an issue if there is an admin or at least someone who can vote, but if there wasn't this would kill the server fast. 

That is all I could see, the rest of the server is quite nice. Thanks for making it!

mirage

sorry to bump this kindof old thread but i dont think this needs it's own thread so..

the warmup time is pretty long, like 45 seconds or something? i don't even need that much time to go to the bathroom. could we lower it down to like 10-15 seconds?

sorry to bump this kindof old thread but i dont think this needs it's own thread so..

the warmup time is pretty long, like 45 seconds or something? i don't even need that much time to go to the bathroom. could we lower it down to like 10-15 seconds?

i think that time is necessary to allow us to vote for the next map,reset match etc...after that u must wait 300 seconds to be allowed to vote for something.

also to talk to teamates about who is doing what,class,where to etc...

• Clan Friend

Probably it should stay in warmup until at least x percent of the players are ready. If many press f3 or if both teams do a /readyteam the warmup should end.

That 300 seconds limit can be removed in the config, at this point I'm a bit confused about the server config, for example yesterday there was again the infamous sudden death for dynamite, I thought it was fixed already