EQ

Chameleon

For music, I usually go with bumping the high bump the highs to about +8dB, then have the peak with the mid-highs around +10dB. I leave the mid range around zero. Then I bump the mid-lows thru the lows to around +8dB. Just make sure to have a gradual fade of things (ie if you were to draw a line between the points, it should be wavy, not jagged), and try to leave the gain at 0.

That's just what I use, though it will vary based off of what the internal EQ of the headphones is.

• Like 1

These headphones I got have some amazing bass and great clarity at very loud volume, but I can't seem to get the high end to come though, I bring the highs up on the EQ, but I get more of a hiss than a real increase..

That can happen. Try to focus more on the area between the mids and the high side of the high mids. Don't try to enhance anything higher too much or it'll sound weird. I think you'll probably find that the mids are the most important. Also, try dropping the bass a little. If the headphones enhance bass a lot, too much bass in the EQ could become overpowering.