Minecraft Server Suggestion - Minecraft hunger games events?

Dddrgn

i think we all know h ow popular the hunger games servers/maps are in minecraft, and I'm sure that at least a few of you have played one in the past. I think that we could organize events once every week or two in order to attract more players, where instead of running our normal world, we would load a prebuilt (or custom built) Hunger games world and host the event. It would run at a specific time and day, scheduled at a time where many people would actually be online. The time and day would be negotiable, and could even change each time we host it, but I believe this would help to attract more players. The only downside I see is that it would require work on the part of the FA members in order to keep things running smoothly, and would require the person hosting the server to manually swap the maps over. Other than this, I believe that this would be positive for the server in general. What do you guys think? Would it be a no go, or should we do it? I already spoke to Joe, who said that he would be willing to do it as long as the people in the clan also thought it was a good idea.

• Like 2

If we can keep our server and just use hunger games from time to time , im in :D

If i get time i can help build the maps

Yeah, that's what I meant. We would need specific rules and plugins for them, such as only breaking leaves and vines. We would use the same world file from the start every time, requiring no resetting of items be size of it. Who would host it though? Also, some players could be sponsors and give specific players items as gifts.