F|A HARDCORE XPS

RaNA

F|A HARDCORE XPS 216.155.146.19:27960

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION

So I play almost everyday on this server, and I often see like 3-4 spectators idling. Some are admins which I can understand if they are baby sitting the kids on the server, but what about the other regular players. They are just taking up the slots by AFKing, and getting the server full which leads to other players to not able to connect. I asked an admin, if they can kick the other spectators but I guess the rules don't apply to this reason. So I am just making a suggestions, can you not make a rule for kicking AFK players from the server (unless if the server is not full) ?

Edited by RaNA

• Administrators

Private slot: http://fearless-assassins.com/store/product/12-fa-hardcore-xps-server-private-slot/

We have some users who have purchased private slot and we never kick those users.

PS Their is a bug which doesn't kick players when server is full. I will look into it tomorrow and try to fix it asap.

Private slot: http://fearless-assa...r-private-slot/

We have some users who have purchased private slot and we never kick those users.

PS Their is a bug which doesn't kick players when server is full. I will look into it tomorrow and try to fix it asap.

mhm that would be great, the auto kick for afk players.

Yesterday i had ppl mssging me on xfire asking about ppl sitting in spec because they wanted to join and play. At that time there were 4 ppl that were not clan members sitting spec. They were there for the whole map (Italy) so they were there for some time. I asked specs to join because server was full several times but I had no response. About that time a couple of ppl logged off and others were finally able to join. It would have been nice to be able to kick them for inactivity since the server was full.

• Like 1