SL raiting

monsterLOL

• Clan Friend

well on jaymod you get xp for damage and you dont on nq. but it is dumb because all the top players on sl are nq players that would otherwise be average on something like etpro. but its sl so whatever :)

The reason is maybe that etpro players don't rate, so their rate is low.

After all rate tells you how good you are at getting rate (i.e. locking, etc. included)

In fact rating destroyed the teamplay in the past and it still does. I am still waiting for the "only-teamplayer-gets-rated-which-reached-the-target-of-their-class" rating. Medics which dont revive nor heal teammates, wont get any rating, fieldops which dont handing out ammo neither. Kills should not count at all. Would be funny to see what our medics will do then which never played other classes in their live.

Well, i was joking above. :rolleyes:

Never saw before that rating has anything to do with a mod like NQ or Jaymod. I am curiuos what it could be now?

Edited by >WES< P!NNAN

• Clan Friend

well funny enough the number one player atm plays on et pro servers sun light. and anyone that actually plays just to "rate" needs to reevaluate there et goals.

I admit I didn't check who was on top, I rarely watch trackbase, splatterladder even less. So I was just recalling what I remembered. My bad.

Now I am curious to know how come that the same guy is #1 on splatterladder, and #182 on trackbase, I thought they both counted xp in almost the same way, not that I care but I don't see many of the top ones of tb in the top positions of sl...

edit:

maybe a reason could be playerlocking... in sl era players used to rename, in tb era they playerlock so their rating on sl (where they don't care) is much lower. When I talked about 'playing for rating' I meant exactly these tricks

[quote name=>WES

In fact rating destroyed the teamplay in the past and it still does. I am still waiting for the "only-teamplayer-gets-rated-which-reached-the-target-of-their-class" rating. Medics which dont revive nor heal teammates, wont get any rating, fieldops which dont handing out ammo neither. Kills should not count at all. Would be funny to see what our medics will do then which never played other classes in their live.

Well, i was joking above. :rolleyes:

Never saw before that rating has anything to do with a mod like NQ or Jaymod. I am curiuos what it could be now?

The difference between mods and servers is the difference in skill of the 'average regualr player', the number of slots and other server settings, and the fact that raters (i.e. players who play specifically to gain xp) might be regulars or not in those servers

p.s.

teamplay involves killing enemies as well, you can't kindly ask your opponents to let you do the objectives :P

Edited by SunLight

this isnt so much about rating, but the thing that annoys me about the game is the lack of teamplay on pubs. i mean given it is a public server afterall, but whenever im on the allied team on a map like goldrush literally no one attempts to rush the courtyard. its boring for axis and allies when that happens.

• Like 1