beware of fake steam sites!

a pencil

Hey guys, I just want to remind you guys to be mindful about the fake steam websites that people might send you to ask you to sign in but it doesn't really work. This was brought to my attention because this happened to me and my friends. I ended up changing my name and password(my other alias, if you were curious who it is on your friends list, is setton). So did my other friends.

Look for weird misspellings like connumity or staem. Anyways i'm just putting it out there so be careful guys and happy gaming! :D

• Like 5

Really good things to think about right there! Im always suspicious against sites like that who claims to give out free games (will not post link due to forum rules).

And i have spent much money on it and almost lost it once ^^ Changed name and password to a real pain in the as* password to remember.

Changed name and password to a real pain in the as* password to remember.

Yeah, because if you type your real pain in the little star password on the wrong site, they will really have a problem to copy-paste it to a different website for you to steal it.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yeah, because if you type your real pain in the little star password on the wrong site, they will really have a problem to copy-paste it to a different website for you to steal it.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Maybe im just a retard but i really dont understand xD