Win7

Luigi

Hey all^^

Have problem with lags :S

Since i used my new computer

2.800Ghz dual

3 Gig ram

Geforce 8600 Gt 512 mb ( 7300se was in this pc )

Wlan 50 mbs but ever an signal ( and its runs with my old laptop good was wlan too)

Firewall / antivir closed!

New grafic driver installed

And installed windows7 i lag like hell...every 2-3 seconds an lag....

And when i start et i must 2-3 restart it before i can connect on an server cuz menu lags so much that i cant handle my mouse ...

All games New cod....shift ...new wolfenstein runs perfect.....but et lags-.-

An friend said its normal cuz windows7 better run with new ....*** game engines and cant handle the old games ....

Hope any pc crack can help me

Hey all^^

Have problem with lags :S

Since i used my new computer

2.800Ghz dual

3 Gig ram

Geforce 8600 Gt 512 mb ( 7300se was in this pc )

Wlan 50 mbs but ever an signal ( and its runs with my old laptop good was wlan too)

Firewall / antivir closed!

New grafic driver installed

And installed windows7 i lag like hell...every 2-3 seconds an lag....

And when i start et i must 2-3 restart it before i can connect on an server cuz menu lags so much that i cant handle my mouse ...

All games New cod....shift ...new wolfenstein runs perfect.....but et lags-.-

An friend said its normal cuz windows7 better run with new ....*** game engines and cant handle the old games ....

Hope any pc crack can help me

My friend showed me something similar on his windows 7 laptop. He can't play half life 1 without lag (and it only happens when he gets to certain lighting zones) but half life 2, oblivion and bioshock works perfectly. No clue why?

You say "wlan 50 mbs", so you are using a wireless?

If so, have you tried running an ethernet cable instead of using wireless and see if that fixes the problem?

Using wireless when playing online games can be laggy since there is no packet collision detection, only collection avoidance. This means that often packets have to be resent. Other people using the wireless or radio interference from nearby sources can cause this type of problem.

Hope this helps...

hehe ehm i played before 1 week with same inet but other system without lags^^

it isentmy inet :(

• Administrators

hehe ehm i played before 1 week with same inet but other system without lags^^

it isentmy inet :(

update your network driver, also some ss with the lagometer would help, I play now only by using wireless and have 0 lag but then my card allows me to set priority to my gaming packets and its wireless N and its connected to a router that has only allow wireless N to connect and gives gaming packets the priority. I have no lag on Win7 on any game old or new.