New gaming mouse under £100/$150

Kazza

• Clan Friend

I have a g5, but since I move my mouse with my fingers (claw grip or whatever it's called) I would probably be more comfortable with a g9

Actually the way I hold my mouse is a bit strange, I use my fingers to hold it, but since I have a movable wrist rest I am comfortable doing sweeps with my whole forearm. So I can use both very high, and very low mouse sensitivities. Having a glass surface for mousepad, I try never to touch it or I would leave fingerprints slowing down my mouse movements.

One thing I don't like about my mouse, is that even if you lift it a bit, it still reads your movement, so when I have to lift my mouse during the game, my crosshair will be moved a bit randomly. They say it's a common problem of laser mice, when compared to standard optical ones.

So I guess g5 is good only for highsensers (also due to a negative acceleration at high speed), but now I got used to it

I think the most important thing about a mouse is how comfortable you are with the movement (i.e. size, shape, weight). dpi and the rest are a bit overrated.

• Like 1

I like to hold mouse like sunlight. with my fingers. IF i could keep my wrist on air itt would be impossible to play. dont get it how u guys do it ::D But i have logitech g400. It cost about 35 € and its very good. u can play up to 3600 dpi if u want.