map : Tallard Castle

Nico-Nazkar

Hi it's Nico$ again :)

The last map which i'm making needs to be tested.

If you're interested in i put a link : http://sites.google.com/site/niconazkar/Nazkar/maps-wolfenstein-1

The map goals :

-First, the allies have to capture the place ( they can enter in the castle but it's better to capture the place before )

they is a new things i've added : a secret passage is hidden in the building without floor, in the corridor behind a crate.

They are 2 other entrances but you can try to find them :)

The axis have to keep the place and prevent aliies to go into the castle.

-When the allies have captured the place, they have to enter in the castle and they are 2 sides. The main entrance have to be explosed and can't be rebuiled. They also a little entrance which can be destroyed by a satchel and rebuiled.

The side entrance arrived at the bottom of ramparts ; a engineer must build the ladder. They also a little bridge which is useless with double jump.

-When the allies are in the castle, they have to stol 2 relics. The first is below the church, in a "crypt". They're a armour plating of metal (destroy it with dynamite). The second is in the room between the bedroom and the pit (they have to destroy the metal door of the cupboard).

-The allies have finally to put the relics in the truck on the place to win.

They're just a building without decors i have to do it but i don't know what i'll put in.

I'll put screenshots of the map on the forum.

If you see some bugs tell me on xfire (nico8nico) and on this topic.

I made a waypoint for omnibot 0.66, if you need a more recent version, tell me on xfire. (it's not possible to make an older version i would have to make all the waypoint)

Good game :)