fireteam command

krAzy :)

What do you mean by changing class? Do you see the class "tiny" emblem next to their name?

Or do you mean when they have changed class like through the limbo or typing /team r 1, /team r 2?

i'll try it later, thx :P

another problem: the information on top left side about "who kills who, with what gun" is not in real-time, but comes 1-3 seconds later

whats up with that????

• Clan Friend

i'll try it later, thx :P

another problem: the information on top left side about "who kills who, with what gun" is not in real-time, but comes 1-3 seconds later

whats up with that????

b_popuptime 0

maybe that could help? I can't test it right now, but I think it's the correct setting.

they both worked..THX

last thing dude...i have a new spawntimer and when i set it, i want to hear that whistle noise

whats the command?

heaven you're useless, but i still love you *bro-fist*

• Clan Friend

you can play sounds with the 'play' command, but:

- you must know the path

- only you will hear it, and not your team mates

- of course it can't be played every x seconds, only when you set it (but that's what you asked, right?)

Now, I don't know which one is the sound you want (referee sound?), but you can do this:

load et + etpro

example type:

/dir sound wav

That will list all files in all pk3s in the path /sound, and with extension wav, it's a huge list and you can't scroll up, so maybe check etconsole.log if you have logging enabled.

Linux ftw, I can see et console on my terminal and see the whole list...

maybe the sound is: sound/misc/referee.wav

in that case your command would be (for example):

bind k "timerset 30;play "sound/misc/referee.wav" "

maybe you want also some say_team to tell your teammates that enemy spawned, but you know how to add that I guess

You could test something up with wait cmd so it get played every 30 sec like "timerset 30;wait 3600;play sound;wait 3600 ;play sound etc..."

Not sure what would be the result tough.

• Clan Friend

You could test something up with wait cmd so it get played every 30 sec like "timerset 30;wait 3600;play sound;wait 3600 ;play sound etc..."

Not sure what would be the result tough.

wait blocks all the input from the keyboard, so it's not an option because you won't be able to play