=F|A=Karmablack The Pro

hUnI

You haven't experienced failure until *edited out* comes to play with you.

After that happens, THEN I'll feel sorry for you. Believe me, I know how you'd feel :(

Sparhawk

EDIT: I'm sorry, Magoo, I forgot some names alright :D

4 vs 4 Dream Match:

The Mangos

Magoo, Cyrodian, Karmablack, Vujanic

The Jokers

Joker, Cannibal, Kentikins, Yellow Flash

Aw yeah :)

You haven't experienced failure until Joker, Karmablack, Cannibal, Cyrodian, Yellow Flash and Vujanic show up to play with you.

After that happens, THEN I'll feel sorry for you. Believe me, I know how you'd feel :(

Sparhawk

Its missing some names.... i dont know who but i can feel it
  • Like 2

Tell you what hUnl, I really enjoy playing with all F|A members. Even though not all of them are expereinced players (ie pros), most of them have stuff to teach. Especially karma, cannibal, cyro, and joker. Played with them the other day and felt like they were wiping the floor with me (literally!).

Nadionnepj- i feel you but let me tell you this guys are good duds, one of this nights Karma for example helped me with my shooting skills for hours. Joker is a very patient guy and help you with all kind off tactics on the map. Of course they like to show off a few times and i am happy for that because i can spectate them and learn from them...

Tell you what hUnl, I really enjoy playing with all F|A members. Even though not all of them are expereinced players (ie pros), most of them have stuff to teach. Especially karma, cannibal, cyro, and joker. Played with them the other day and felt like they were wiping the floor with me (literally!).

Sorry about that :mellow:

Nadionnepj, I couldn't help but notice your sig, and I approve of it.

I remember the old days with Karma, long before he became a user on F|A fourmes, and dang it! That guy kicked my butt every time! I learned a lot from rage quitting then spectating him :D A great guy and player. Hey Karma, next time you see me on XFire, just chat me, and we can play some!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 vs 4 Dream Match:

The Mangos

Magoo, Cyrodian, Karmablack, Vujanic

The Jokers

Joker, Cannibal, Kentikins, Yellow Flash

Aw yeah :)

I quite like the idea of this, definitely needs to happen! *Waits for approval from others*

• Like 2

I quite like the idea of this, definitely needs to happen! *Waits for approval from others*

i like the idea aswell would be cool to do this on killbox populate server aswel , it would matter if there were other players on teams aswell but those would be start up on teams. But i still dont get it why joker is on my team xD

• Like 2

i like the idea aswell would be cool to do this on killbox populate server aswel , it would matter if there were other players on teams aswell but those would be start up on teams. But i still dont get it why joker is on my team xD

Well we don't want him ;) haha! But it should definitely happen soon, maybe Madara could join your team to even things out a bit :P

Okay, this is turning into something quite good :)

You guys feed me off more ideas and more good players, and I'll put in a word for, even if temporary, a TDM ________________ (Whatever maps you guys want)

To be edited as needed:

Team Mangos:

Magoo, YellowFlash, Kentikins, Vujanic, Decimate, Laintime, UAdave

Team Ender:

Ender, Joker, Madara, Karmablack, Cannibal, Cyrodian, Eggo, Guardian

Players can be added to or removed from.

Server: Killbox

Gametype: TDM, SoftCore

Map:___________

Date: