ET - FA HARDCORE-adren=on

PROWND

Adrenaline is enabled on the Hardcore server

What about labeling it as so - on server list - ADRENALINE=ON

You right click needle to inject someone when you have a full bar.

Have had people try to argue with me and say otherwise and had to prove it to them by injecting them that adrenaline exists on Hardcore server

Do you count adrenaline as directly injecting yourself thru default adrenaline needle key (7) or being injected by another players needle?

We have those settings since we changed from ETPub to Silent mod. Im sure some others player asked for it before to enable adren (the one who put it yourself = number 7 keyboard) but always come the same result: NO

My opinion is the same, hardore and silent servers are perfect WITHOUT adren. As you said, you can inject adren to other players but not yourself. If we enable it, im sure you will see a match 15-15, 12 medics per team rambo all the time.

• Like 4

This has already been discussed a few times, and the conclusion has always been that it is better of this way. Silent and Hardcore tend to follow a more competitive/object oriented playing style which is preferred by many of the other players. Adding self adrenaline will completely change the gaming style on these servers. We do have other other servers already with Adrenaline for those which prefer it.

• Like 8

so u consider adrenaline=on to be only self injected?

So being able to inject someone else doesnt count as adrenaline=on - on the server list?

Just to be clear you didnt really answer the question -- I didnt ask for adren, but why it isnt labeled as "ON" since hardcore lets you inject another player

The thing is, nowadays people don't even know that you can give adrenaline to someone else. So when they see adrenaline = ON, they expect that they can play adrenline - rambo medic on that server.

You are right, I did not answer your question. Technically yes. Adrenaline on is considered self injecting, and it is the expected behavior when labeling a server as such. Personally I don't see a reason to label it as such it is not common practice from my experience.