Minecraft Outdated server?

vujanic

yeah, until at least the protection plugins and craftbukkit have versions for 1.4 I won't be updating yet, Updating now before they do would leave us wide open to griefers looking to make a mess and ruin the server for everyone else :\

If you're using windows 7 there is an easy way to restore your game back to 1.3.2 so you can play, go to your .minecraft folder, right click on the bin folder and go to properties, navigate over to the "previous version" tab and find the last version before you updated and restore it and you should be good to go...If you don't have windows 7, let me know and I'll find some instructions for your OS

Edited by GI-JOE

• 3 weeks later...

I have just solved this problem for on guy already, If you bare with me I am making a tutorial on how to do it. It will not be long, I just need a reply in the General Discussion -> The lounge -> "support" made by me.

@ davidjb7

hey i just downloaded minecraft on my mac, ive only played it on xbox before

the server is not up to date and i have the latest version so you will not be able to connect to it

what i have also figured out is that when you click multiplayer it does not automatically load every server available to play on the way ET does

you have to add the server to your list. so click add server then type in F|A survival or creative the add the ip address. once that is done you will see the option to join the servers.

im not sure if this is what you needed help with but i hope it helps :)