GoDaddy

Midnight

Does anyone know anything about GoDaddy? It is the email server that we use at work and I have been having some issues with it. I was hoping someone might now a bit about it and could help me out. Please see image below for what I am talking about. I have internet connection but it says that it cannot send the message and to check the connection. It has been doing it for several weeks and takes me about 10 minutes to send a message. Now, I cannot even send a message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-8873-0-33972600-1350577568_thumb.jpg

Go Daddy are part of 123reg.co.uk and are a large (but on the cheap end of the market) ISP who offer domain names, web space and email. they have a helpdesk and phone number. the system you are trying to use it like Hotmail or Yahoo mail as in it is web based so the problem is their end, give them a call.

Thanks guys. That was my last resort seeing as Customer Service is always a fun experience. Thought I would post here and see if any other users whether employees of GoDaddy, users of the email system or just people who might have had experience with this system, were having the same issues or could help. Time to give them a buzz.

• 2 weeks later...

alternatively, if ever you are thinking of moving your company email hosting out of godaddy, am sure you have met Google's own on hosting company emails.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/enterprise/apps/business/products.html?utm_source=cons-han&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=northam--2012q2--et-cons_han:70160000000jaehaag#gmail

http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/