=F/A= allowed or not allowed

DJ aka GDR DJ

The Tag =F/A= allowed or not allowed on the F|A Server

I see every day one or two Guys with the Tag.

Please help me i´m confusing :thanks

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ

I the Tag =F/A= allowed or not allowed on the F|A Server

I see every day one or two Gays with the Tag.

Please help me i´m confusing :thanks

Not allowed

tell them to change name on main chat...x3

if they dont respond kick...

if they come back with the same tag call me ill ban them asses :P

I wana abuse someone :P

I saw that same guy DJ is talking about on Jay1, I told him to "lose the tags" and he wrote : (

I think it was that Dark Benjamin guy (not 100% sure though). He seemed like a nice guy - just likes our tags. He took them off after I told him to, I guess he put them back on or it is a copycat.

Why kick when you can !rename? If they change it back then kick them.

cuz when we gona do !rename and he disconect.next time he connect he will still have tags ...!slap thundercunt u lil dumbass :P

ROLMAO!!!! YOU FAIL! and when he comes back form a !kick what do you think his name will be?

better to make him learn that it is a no-no than renaming him and have him come on later and no admins are on to deal with it. with a kick if they reconnect your still there to deal with the problem.

Why kick when you can !rename? If they change it back then kick them.

that s what I do ... cos hate playing and wasting my time talking, I like play more then talk... I even did !rename for 1 player many times in server then i kicked him after all

cuz when we gona do !rename and he disconect.next time he connect he will still have tags ...!slap thundercunt u lil dumbass :P

Hehe so true

|

|

|

|

|

ROLMAO!!!! YOU FAIL! and when he comes back form a !kick what do you think his name will be?

better to make him learn that it is a no-no than renaming him and have him come on later and no admins are on to deal with it. with a kick if they reconnect your still there to deal with the problem.

and Kronos, a lot of the times when some one is wearing our tags they are usually from another country and its just a misunderstanding. We are here to help other players not kick them when they don't comprehend the rules.

So !rename and explain the rules to them. If that don't work then !kick or !ban if necessary.

ROLMAO!!!! YOU FAIL! and when he comes back from a !kick what do you think his name will be?

wroepitiqrenjhtqejhrfiqsgfnjxcnbvjkxjkcbvbkxcbvkjANGERYHGDAFHJGHJKFHDJKHJKHhhdfhgihrjkcfnbmncmvnbjknajdfhgoihiergyqyhjkfdhjvmxzcnvnjdahnfg !!!

I usually rename them until they can't change their name again, so I just send 4 times the same !rename command and he won't be able to change it again. I don't take the time to rename those guys to their non FA name, I just rename them to bullshit names so they realize, then complain then understand then don't do it again. Example: a guy has the name =F/A=Hottest, then insteand of renaming him Hottest, I'll rename him IM_DUMB_AND_I_WONT_WEAR_FA_TAGS_AGAIN. Normally they understand and arent wearing them again.

I usually rename them until they can't change their name again, so I just send 4 times the same !rename command and he won't be able to change it again. I don't take the time to rename those guys to their non FA name, I just rename them to bullshit names so they realize, then complain then understand then don't do it again. Example: a guy has the name =F/A=Hottest, then insteand of renaming him Hottest, I'll rename him IM_DUMB_AND_I_WONT_WEAR_FA_TAGS_AGAIN. Normally they understand and arent wearing them again.

To long name,he will be automaticly renamed to unnamed player :lol: