Live in USA, or country run by cruel and inhumane dictator/government?

Tonka

Ah...Tonka. You almost got me. It was a trick question.

Edit: Found this. Take it however you want to. Its a pretty interesting story either way.

That's is about the same story. From the link I provided:

For the first time, she links the St. Louis testing to a company called US Radium, a company notorious for lawsuits involving radioactive contamination of its workers.

"US radium had this reputation where they had been found legally liable for producing a radioactive powdered paint that killed many young women who painted fluorescent watch tiles," said Martino-Taylor.

While the Army admits it added a florescent substance to the zinc cadmium compound, details of whether it was radioactive remains secret.

If there was no radioactive particles in it, wouldn't they just say, no there wasn't, but if there was, they can't reveal THAT, hence the secret.

Story running on our local tv about a researcher releasing her findings Tuesday in St. Louis about secret military experiments conducted in some major cities around the country, St. Louis included.

http://www.ksdk.com/...on-St-Louisans-

Hmmm,

Watching Government regulated television again?

Ah...Tonka. You almost got me. It was a trick question.

Edit: Found this. Take it however you want to. Its a pretty interesting story either way.

This has been going on since the 70's , most of the testing is in Columbia, over the coffee fields, all the brands of coffee sold in the U.S. has zinc cadmium sulfide in it.

Hmmm,

Watching Government regulated television again?

This has been going on since the 70's , most of the testing is in Columbia, over the coffee fields, all the brands of coffee sold in the U.S. has zinc cadmium sulfide in it.

I always thought that was for extra flavor and kick. I'm aware of some of the testing that went on. It's pretty amazing it was ever allowed to happen.

I just got a laugh out of the intro paragraph.

A series of secret tests conducted by the U.S. Army in the 1950s and 1960s did not expose residents of the United States and Canada to chemical levels considered harmful, according to a new report* from a committee of the National Research Council.