Minecraft massive griefing on minecraft creative

Dddrgn

I went ahead on the server, and found my pixel art mostly destroyed, my entire redstone puzzle maze destroyed, and my house (evil lair) completely destroyed. Is there perhaps a previous save of the world that we could restore? I looked and also found many other people's structures destroyed, including the stairs to the spawn, some massive structures and buildings mostly destroyed. Whoever did this hopefully can be banned.

If you're still around please join me on the server and I will fix everything, I was hoping to have caught everyone to create the plots but I guess I'm just going to have to go ahead and make them and have people send me a message on xfire when they're online so they can claim it...

Alright, everything seems to have been fixed and I've made plots to protect people from getting griefed again

Looks like it was 3 asshats that did it about 15 hours ago, everything they changed has been undone and it should be like they were never there. Added them to the ban list as well