Sp Moskow

Celtic

Group H

Man United

Braga

Galatsaray

CFR Cluj

Edited by icky?/

I wonder how our guys will do. Usually they don't last too long in Champions League or any other big competition, but CFR Cluj is a pretty good team so they might pass this stage (even though i still doubt it)

Let me know what you think: What are gonna be the nicest games, who is sure to go to the next round and who will have a hard time?

In my opinion Group D is the nicest: Man city, Dortmund and Real Madrid are gonna be killer fixtures :D

Ajax, RSC Anderlecht and Nordsjaelland don't stand a chance imo, will be lucky to get a point out of all matches.

Def gonna be interesting with Real and Man City, with all those players that they bought, gonna be hard game for real, Chelsea vs Juventus gonna be good as well, if Juve can play decently. Other than that, i wonder how PSG gonna do with all the transfers they done now, as they got alot stronger, so did Malaga.

i wonder how PSG gonna do with all the transfers they done now, as they got alot stronger, so did Malaga.

PSG doesnt play that well atm, 3 games 3 draws, but its a new team, I guess they need some more time... and Malaga got some financial problems, a lot of players left Malaga incl Cazorla.

Lol @ Ajax, what a group.

Group D probly the group of death.Guess Man City gonna get knocked out again.

'Easy' groups for Milan,PSG,ManU & Barca.

Only 2 Italian teams in the CL for the first time in 13years...thats just wrong.

Forza Inter!

PSG doesnt play that well atm, 3 games 3 draws, but its a new team, I guess they need some more time... and Malaga got some financial problems, a lot of players left Malaga incl Cazorla.

Lol @ Ajax, what a group.

Well that's normal when someone goes on rampage with buying every decent player around the globe and combine them into a team, will take at least two seasons for them to get some sort of teamplay same as for Man City, they are still working on teamplay but getting better with time. Dunno about Malaga, weren't the bought by some Sheikh ( how u write them richie asses ) and then he splashed hell loads of money for some players?

Ye poor Ajax, i think 3rd time straight getting Real in their group, seems they re really unlucky by draw.

Group D probly the group of death.Guess Man City gonna get knocked out again.

'Easy' groups for Milan,PSG,ManU & Barca.

Only 2 Italian teams in the CL for the first time in 13years...thats just wrong.

Forza Inter!

I think Man city and real will pass most likely, at least thats how it should be on the paper, but anything can happen, while PSG will have to work hard, just by bringing so many players in the team doesnt give u results straight away, require teamplay and time to get team better, so will be interesting to see how they do.

Dunno about Malaga, weren't the bought by some Sheikh ( how u write them richie asses ) and then he splashed hell loads of money for some players?

Ye poor Ajax, i think 3rd time straight getting Real in their group, seems they re really unlucky by draw.

He is gone if im not mistaken, thats why they had to sell a lot of players, I think they sold like 10 players.

He is gone if im not mistaken, thats why they had to sell a lot of players, I think they sold like 10 players.

Oh then its pretty much game over for them.

Surprised noone has mentioned how yet again Man United have a relatively easy group.. Braga, Galatasaray and Cluj, well Braga will be a tricky game but they should easily top the group this time around.. That being said, last years group for United was "easy" and they failed to go through :P

Surprised noone has mentioned how yet again Man United have a relatively easy group.. Braga, Galatasaray and Cluj, well Braga will be a tricky game but they should easily top the group this time around.. That being said, last years group for United was "easy" and they failed to go through :P

Yeh well last year i kind of laughed just seeing they didnt passed the group stage, but this year i assume it shouldn't be any problem for them to get through at least on paper if not on the fields, lets see.

I just hope Real can overcome the oppos at their group of death.

Blablabla :)

Barcelona got always the easiest group ...

If Fergie finally stops rotating the team that much during the group stage, they might finally get through more comfortable.