Minecraft Cannot edit blocks - even in my own plot.

Dddrgn

On the creative minecraft server, I have found that no matter where I go, I am completely unable to edit any of the blocks. I went into the public pool that I built (which I own the plot of) and tried to edit, yet it still said I don't have permissions to build there. I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section, so could someone correct me if it's not?

I was testing another protection plugin and wasn't digging it, so I re-installed plotguardian and updated the permissions, I set up plots in places that already had them and in places that were close to spawn so they wouldn't have to go unprotected while no one was around. I'm going to need to catch everyone who had a plot and have them claim it for themselves as opposed to the way it was before (should be able to now all you need to know is the name of the plot). if you're still on the server I will help sort it out, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by GI-JOE

Alright, after some testing while the server was empty, I've had to delete the plots because the claim system isn't working properly and I would rather have no plots than have plots that no one can claim or build on, which would be shutting people out of their creations. If anyone happens to get griefed we can use the repair tool to restore it and fix anything that is broken...I apologize again for the trouble but I honestly didn't think it was going to be this big of a pain in the ass.

EDIT: Claim system seems to be working now and you should be able to build again, I will still hold off on creating the plots until you guys come to the server just in case it's still not working properly...but from what I tested it seems like it is in working order again

Edited by GI-JOE