Looking for a new Video Card

deathfromabo

Your Corsair 650w powers 2 5870s? Nice.

yah. it comes with 2 pcie adapters and each 5870 comes with an adapter incase you don't have enough on your power supply. I was going to return it and get a power supply with more power but i had already removed the upc code for a rebate. It has worked fine for me though :)

I like that is is one of the few cards, or at least in my budget that offers the hdmi output. most others only had dvi

yah. it comes with 2 pcie adapters and each 5870 comes with an adapter incase you don't have enough on your power supply. I was going to return it and get a power supply with more power but i had already removed the upc code for a rebate. It has worked fine for me though :)

I like that is is one of the few cards, or at least in my budget that offers the hdmi output. most others only had dvi

well your budget allows for of the best cards, not bad ;). Only 1 or 2 more of them on a quad sli board would be better ;)

that is impressive 2 of those run on that power supply. Corsair makes good stuff.

Have you played with overclockcing them? I haven't gone looking on how they OC yet.

well your budget allows for of the best cards, not bad ;). Only 1 or 2 more of them on a quad sli board would be better ;)

that is impressive 2 of those run on that power supply. Corsair makes good stuff.

Have you played with overclockcing them? I haven't gone looking on how they OC yet.

no, for some reason in catalyst control panel the overclocking features are all greyed out. honestly i haven't messed with it. the cards are huge. my motherboard supports up to 4 cards in x-crossfire mode but no way they could ever fit on the board. they're so wide they have to have a slot in between them to fit. that's the only bad thing about the mobo.