The Humble Bundle for Android 3 (and windows, mac , linux)

Jefke

Five amazing games for your mobile delight. We’re bringing you a mountain of entertainment for your Android devices. Pay-what-you-want to get BIT.TRIP BEAT, Fieldrunners, SpaceChem, and Uplink! And if you beat the average price, you also get the beautiful platform-puzzler Spirits! Please note that Uplink and SpaceChem require tablets if you are playing the Android version.

Love your desktop? So do we. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android 3 also gets you the games on Windows, Mac, and Linux! For your listening pleasure, each game also comes with an official soundtrack.

Pay what you want. On their own, these fantastic games and their soundtracks would cost to the tune of $52, but we’re letting you name your price!

The games work great on Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here). Note that this is the initial release for many of the Android and Linux versions of the games. Please be patient while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues.

Support vital charities. You get to decide how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child’s Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And, if you choose, a Humble tip for putting this promotion together is much appreciated!

Games:

-BIT TRIP BEAT

-Field runners

-SpaceChem

-Uplink

Beating the average extra game:

-Spirits

Well, I will buying this one for fieldrunners and BIT. TRIP BEAT for pc and I need some games on my tablets XD. Ow, and because I'm kind of used to buy humble bundles (except the soundtrack ones). I always pay 15 euro.

Source: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Edited by DrJoske

• 2 weeks later...