I Phone4s vs Samsung Galaxy s3

*Dream*

inb4flamewar

This kind of topics always end up in a apple fanboy vs samsung/android fanboy war.

Me, personally don't like the price range of both those toys XD (still got 2 tablets though).

For phone I just use my all time favourite phone: nokia 3310.

So I would prefer samsung above apple because I like android, but can't really judge because I never really used IOS (only played bit on friends there iphone/ipad)

Edited by DrJoske

I think Apple product are pretty easy to use, giving everybody a nice electronic toy to play with, Samsung on the other, i believe they got alot more option.

It sounds like comparing Windows7 or vista to Linux. Windows is newbfriendly (no offense, i mean for people like me who arent computer genuis) and Linux is for computer expert because the amount you can do on Linux..... wow!

Personal opinion ^^

I think Apple product are pretty easy to use, giving everybody a nice electronic toy to play with, Samsung on the other, i believe they got alot more option.

It sounds like comparing Windows7 or vista to Linux. Windows is newbfriendly (no offense, i mean for people like me who arent computer genuis) and Linux is for computer expert because the amount you can do on Linux..... wow!

Personal opinion ^^

My grandma is using ubuntu to be honest.

Linux works fine for people who never used windows :P. I have more problems with my other grandma's pc (which runs win 7)

So that comparison is 100%, still pretty good though.

:just saying:

I'll take android any day. Custom rom's have kept my ancient Evo 4g super fresh and a pleasure to use. If I was stuck with a iphone 3g (similar vintage as the evo) I'd be desperate to upgrade.

Now running jelly bean on that old evo o_O

I do like the new iphone screen though