Airsoft

Poo-Bear

I have a few airsoft guns. My friends and I have a couple big wars a year, it's really fun except that since I have a super weak gun (my parents won't let me get over 200 feet per second rifles) I almost always lose. ^^

I played.

Had to quit for a few months due to health problems, will be starting again as soon as possible XD

Well, want to show my gear, but friend is using it atm (can only show shop pictures , never took pictures of it and I hate to stand on pictures so no pics of me with gear XD).

Love my svd, m16 and m9.

Edited by DrJoske

I play weekly with about 10-15 other people here at the military base. Its really fun when your alot. We play capture the flag, hold the base or capture/defend the fortress. When somebody got a new weapon, we shoot him 2 times on each arms to make him feel his own weapon because some people like to show up with gun worth 1000$, 1500$ and its not really fair for others because most of the times, those guns hurt like hell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Does anyone play airsoft? If youdo then send me a message. I Think it is really fun to play and you should try it out. If you live in the USA and you want to get into it then go to www.airsoftgi.com. Great site to get gear,guns, and more.

sorry what is airsoft ? :dntk Edited by Dream=?

We train by playing airsoft / paintball. That way everyone can shoot each other and learn tactics without killing each other. So fun!

There's another site to purchase gear: airsplat.com

ah ok thanks ;)

Cold Lake in Alberta, we got one of the largest Air Training space in the world, we organize annualy the Maple Flag, where every country around the world come here to train, its pretty awesome ^^. Few weeks ago, i saw 2 Hercules in the sky dropping a few people in parachute it was awesome.