Need help bypassing Comcast modem to get access to router

I'm trying to get remote access to my router, so I can send wake on lan commands to my home computer (if I forget to turn it on before I leave for work).

I set up a no-ip account, have it addressed in my wireless router, but when I go to the URL, I get kicked to Comcast's Business class router login screen.

Anyone know how I'd bypass the business class router, and get access to the wireless router instead?

Thanks

Rev

Did you set the port forwarding for WOL? If I read it correctly, forward port 9 UDP to x.y.z.255, where x.y.z is usually 10.0.0, 192.168.0 or 192.168.1 (depending on your router config).

Anyway, I would personally not recommend this, if you can start it up, so can others.

Not really too worried about it. What I am trying to do is get remote admin access to my wireless router (which is behind the comcast business class cable modem). From there, after secure login, I can send a wake on lan command by putting in it's MAC address. I just can't seem to get access to my router.

That explains it a bit better indeed. However, it still seems like you're having the ports not forwarded correctly. I guess both your comcast and wireless router have port 80 for webinterface, can you go to your comcast router and forward port 80 to the router?

• Like 1

That explains it a bit better indeed. However, it still seems like you're having the ports not forwarded correctly. I guess both your comcast and wireless router have port 80 for webinterface, can you go to your comcast router and forward port 80 to the router?

That did it, thanks man! :):fixed