Kicked for server full

slenderman

I didn't know where to post this because it's sort of a complaint but it's not a big deal. I got kicked by Miecio for server full AFTER I joined the team, moved a good 10 seconds (count 10 seconds in your head, seems longer than you think), now I would have reconnected after the 2 minutes (which I find unnecessary) and tell him what he did but apparently you guys have an issue with being told something you should already know.

^if you thought this was tl;dr I think you should tell your admins to atleast wait a minute after saying server is full before u start kicking, or 30 seconds.

Mistakes happen sometimes I issue a kick , while players just joined a team during server full.

yea im aware of mistakes and stuff so thats why i put this in the suggestion section, because i think admins should probably wait a few seconds before actually starting the kick

Mostly we do , but sometimes there are exceptions.