Bad things about bf3?

Mask356

You got some time? Will take a while if I get started about the thing I absolute don't like about bf3 (quit playing the game ^^)

Short list:

- No decent pc in-game voip.

- No spectator mode (for catching cheaters) / no battlerecorder

- No commander; really miss the commander role although I never really played it :P

- Small maps (!flamesuit on), with this I mean the flags are clustered together. The overall map size is ok, but the flags are too close to each other (only map which is pretty good according to my preference is oman)

- Battlefield premium bullshit, not because it's giving those willing to pre-order dlc 'phr33 st00f', but for splitting the 'community' , if there ever was one, up.

- Battlefield premium queue jumping (wanted to mention it separate to the one above ^^

- Giant supernovas which they call 'sun'/color choice (blue filter, sharqi peninsula is so dam painful) , really get me headaches and eyestrain

- No in-game server browser (battlelog is okay for stats and stuff, which I don't care about, but server browser should be in-game and not on a website).

- Mandatory use of origin (steam wouldn't be much better btw), I don't like to be forced to have other programs running when playing.

- Awesome vehicle physics: drifting tanks, speeding mobile AA, ...

- Getting shot behind a wall/corner

- Add more bugs here (every game has bugs so I won't make a list of those :P)

Well, don't think I'm really to right person to talk with about bf3, I put 200h in it from which the last 50-80 just tdm when I was bored. Annoying people with the m26 bug (without using the bug btw :P) and after that being 'good' with the 870 mcs But dunno what pushed me over the edge, but I deinstalled bf3 and origin a week ago I think.

Edited by DrJoske

You got some time? Will take a while if I get started about the thing I absolute don't like about bf3 (quit playing the game ^^)

Short list:

- No decent pc in-game voip.

- No spectator mode (for catching cheaters) / no battlerecorder

- No commander; really miss the commander role although I never really played it :P

- Small maps (!flamesuit on), with this I mean the flags are clustered together. The overall map size is ok, but the flags are too close to each other (only map which is pretty good according to my preference is oman)

- Battlefield premium bullshit, not because it's giving those willing to pre-order dlc 'phr33 st00f', but for splitting the 'community' , if there ever was one, up.

- Battlefield premium queue jumping (wanted to mention it separate to the one above ^^

- Giant supernovas which they call 'sun'/color choice (blue filter, sharqi peninsula is so dam painful) , really get me headaches and eyestrain

- No in-game server browser (battlelog is okay for stats and stuff, which I don't care about, but server browser should be in-game and not on a website).

- Mandatory use of origin (steam wouldn't be much better btw), I don't like to be forced to have other programs running when playing.

- Awesome vehicle physics: drifting tanks, speeding mobile AA, ...

- Getting shot behind a wall/corner

- Add more bugs here (every game has bugs so I won't make a list of those :P)

Well, don't think I'm really to right person to talk with about bf3, I put 200h in it from which the last 50-80 just tdm when I was bored. Annoying people with the m26 bug (without using the bug btw :P) and after that being 'good' with the 870 mcs But dunno what pushed me over the edge, but I deinstalled bf3 and origin a week ago I think.

so should i buy this game after call of duty shit?

Its doesnt run on PC with average specs

i think it wont be problem

Core 2 Quad CPU

Corsair XFX DDR3 4gb ram

XFX Ati Radeon Hd 6850 Single Fan Version

Windows 7 64 bit