ET Where to get?

StealthNinja

where you can buy the game? the game is free you can download it from the internet if you need a link tell me i will give you one here.

btw you can buy this game in some gaming stores but it wont be this game it will be enemy castle but same mods and multi.

U don't have to buy ET Wolfenstein, you can dowload it for free.

Edit: Sasuke beat me to it.

sasuke neats every boddy. btw i can give him link here to download the game even if its from another forum?

where you can buy the game? the game is free you can download it from the internet if you need a link tell me i will give you one here.

btw you can buy this game in some gaming stores but it wont be this game it will be enemy castle but same mods and multi.

Can u please give me a link,

i give you the 2.55 download, it is from israeli forum so go here: http://www.fxp.co.il...ad.php?t=385362

click on the first link where it is said in hebrew langauge:

הורדת המשחק:

לחץ-כאן

good version download it. only go to that link and download even if their are more links.

Edited by sasuke