Zombie Roleplay?

Levi

Lets say its 10 people on allies, and one person axis nobody can shoot but just run, and the zombie can throw knives, and knife the people hiding/running. When the zombie kills somebody you change to axis side. There would be general rules like Zombies can be medics, and runaways can covert ops. Just wondering if anybody would like the idea.

if its in a normole jaymod server than you guys wont allow it for sure. if you buy a server only for that reason it will be good idea. besides that, people here wont allow it.

I'm saying would it be possible at all? Even If I bought a server, and got it listed as an FA server? =F|A= Zombies, or something in that general area.

Sounds like a fun idea, but tough to find cooperative people that would actually play the game without whining, complaining, or cheating (not following the rules). I would love to join you in a round of Zombie if you ever get the idea to take off.

Edited by LadyKris

There used to be a zombie mod server . Axis had special zombie skin and could only use knives which were giving instakills. They also had like 1000hp . Server was never popular tough.

There used to be a zombie mod server . Axis had special zombie skin and could only use knives which were giving instakills. They also had like 1000hp . Server was never popular tough.

There still is a zombie mod server . Its having issues from what i see . Always says 100+ players out of like 30 ?