Paranormal Activity

Lush*

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its too overhyped, and horror movies these days don't do much for me. My fave was The Thing. Rob Bottin's sfx is the best. :yahoo

I watched The Thing last night! That is the scariest movie ever made.

wut is it about??

It's basically John Carpenter's remake of the 1951 film "The Thing from Another World", where a parasitic extraterrestrial lifeform that assimilates other organisms and in turn imitates them. It infiltrates an Antarctic research team, taking the appearance of the researchers that it kills, and paranoia occurs within the group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60rtTij5HEs

Heard that the studio heads are taking into consideration a sequel to Paranormal Activity. Anyone remember Blair Witch 2? lol

Watched that movie once on TV loooong time ago,one of the lamest movies ever seen.It's to old(1982)and all movie tricks seemse so amateur.It's about some people found out a zombies or wth i don't remember any more i watched that at least 9 years ago.

Watched that movie once on TV loooong time ago,one of the lamest movies ever seen.It's to old(1982)and all movie tricks seemse so amateur.It's about some people found out a zombies or wth i don't remember any more i watched that at least 9 years ago.

It's to old? That is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

BTW they're remaking The Thing again. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lush*

I told my opinion don't take it so to heart:< :> The thing 2 is already out,don't know if you are talkin about new one(The thing 3) dunno about that:o

I told my opinion don't take it so to heart:< :> The thing 2 is already out,don't know if you are talkin about new one(The thing 3) dunno about that:o

Opinions should make sense though.

Yeah I heard of Strike working up a script and I think they nabbed a director for it already. they better not disappoint... 'course in this day and age of remakes, I better not count my chickens just yet.

Never heard of movies being bad just cause of them being too old. As for the effects on The Thing, I take that over cgi any day of the week.

Yeah I heard of Strike working up a script and I think they nabbed a director for it already. they better not disappoint... 'course in this day and age of remakes, I better not count my chickens just yet.

Never heard of movies being bad just cause of them being too old. As for the effects on The Thing, I take that over cgi any day of the week.

I agree 100%. And about Paranormal Activity's sequel I pray to god they don't make it. Because the Blair Witch 2 might be the worst movie ever made.

Edited by Lush*

• 2 months later...