RE: etpub tournament

ETsneak

In reply to: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/35392-etpub-tournament/?do=findComment&comment=316936

"Please use generic forums like TB or SL or crossfire for discussing this things.

At the end of the day some users might post that ETPub tournaments is so childish and lame since they would think all tournaments should happen on ETpro and TZAC. It just results in fight's or big argument while they are just posting their thoughts or idea which we can't control.

We had some bad experience with this things before and hence we don't allow 3rd party tournament discussion/petition/asking for suggestions, etc on our forums. Please don't re post unless and until you have permission from Fearless Assassins management team.

More or less you got one ban too: http://www.pbbans.co...9-vb235777.html

COD4 demo ban.

Thanks.

/locked"

I've posted this on several clan sites, as well as tjw site which isn't a clan. What some users say is irrelevant, if they want to play they can play, if not then oh well. Doesn't matter if they are on etpro or etpub, there are several etpro tournaments and no etpub ones anymore. Being on TZAC also does not give any bonus since just like all anti-cheats nothing is 100% safe from cheats. Plenty of people hack on TZAC, and I know two people selling undetected TZAC cheats.

Why are you looking up my IP anyways? It's not your business what I have in any other game, and that ban isn't from me. You are aware that IP addresses get tossed around from user to user right? I don't even play COD4.

Just wanted to clear that stuff up since you basically gave me a false and bad reputation and then locked the thread.

In reply to: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/35392-etpub-tournament/?do=findComment&comment=316936

"Please use generic forums like TB or SL or crossfire for discussing this things.

At the end of the day some users might post that ETPub tournaments is so childish and lame since they would think all tournaments should happen on ETpro and TZAC. It just results in fight's or big argument while they are just posting their thoughts or idea which we can't control.

We had some bad experience with this things before and hence we don't allow 3rd party tournament discussion/petition/asking for suggestions, etc on our forums. Please don't re post unless and until you have permission from Fearless Assassins management team.

More or less you got one ban too: http://www.pbbans.co...9-vb235777.html

COD4 demo ban.

Thanks.

/locked"

I've posted this on several clan sites, as well as tjw site which isn't a clan. What some users say is irrelevant, if they want to play they can play, if not then oh well. Doesn't matter if they are on etpro or etpub, there are several etpro tournaments and no etpub ones anymore. Being on TZAC also does not give any bonus since just like all anti-cheats nothing is 100% safe from cheats. Plenty of people hack on TZAC, and I know two people selling undetected TZAC cheats.

Why are you looking up my IP anyways? It's not your business what I have in any other game, and that ban isn't from me. You are aware that IP addresses get tossed around from user to user right? I don't even play COD4.

Just wanted to clear that stuff up since you basically gave me a false and bad reputation and then locked the thread.

As Stated by our Forum owner we dont allow 3rd party tournement advertising. So I dont get why you are mentioning the tourney again?

As Stated by our Forum owner we dont allow 3rd party tournement advertising. So I dont get why you are mentioning the tourney again?

I'm not advertising it again, I was correcting the mistakes made by the guy who closed the post. Maybe if you'd learn English you would see that...

=

Edited by ETsneak

We do have the right to check your IP, guid, etc.

I'm not advertising it again, I was correcting the mistakes made by the guy who closed the post. Maybe if you'd learn English you would see that...

=

Secondly, Dare, one of the Clan Founders has already told you to not post about the tourney and yes by linking back to it you are advertising it again.

Learning English has nothing to do with it, were your trying to be insulting? I'm sure that will go over well.