Minecraft jobs costing me more money than i can make

IKILLCAMPERS

i am really hating the the default jobs you can't fix them , i am almost to the point i am going to quit playing all together, i am in debt like 2000, and every time i mine in the neither i get charged 9.54 a block

you can pick your own jobs to avoid this. Mining will allow you to mine in the nether for money.

bulldozer and taxes are disabled as defaults. Woodsman, miner, and digger, are set as the new defaults. so you can pick 3 other jobs that arent those 5 and you should be pretty much set.

ok bulldozer and taxes are set to 0 so they wont charge ya anymore. Just be sure to pick your jobs so your not getting charged and paying others

there is a cooldown when switching jobs thats 6 hours. you have to wait that time before getting the same job again. So pick them wisely :) HFGL