EURO 2012 | Results

DJ aka GDR DJ

spain is shit - only actors and crybabies :P

... where is the dislike button when needed? Its a game, but as in any kind of game the respect and the forms should not miss; can be avoided such comments, it costs nothing.

... where is the dislike button when needed? Its a game, but as in any kind of game the respect and the forms should not miss; can be avoided such comments, it costs nothing.

it was not seriously mean - it was just a joke icon_rolleyes.gif

Bad joke... sorry if we not share the same sense of humor.

every man has his own sense of humor :P

Edited by LoNg

I haven't seen the Irish team been outplayed in a match before like today.. Tactics were crazy again by Trappatoni imo. Doyle should have started, McClean should have played more and for god sake Paul Green, the guy who doesn't even have a club!, should have been left at home, not given a game that we NEEDED to get a result in (although by the time he came on, it was game over). Oh well, I guess when you lose it's better to lose to the best :)

Well done Spain. The better team won. I just hope we can beat the Italians to make us all happy.