NBA Champions for 2K12

VvwvV

NBA 2K12 Champs  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

Who do u guys think will win it this year? Let me know in the comments and im rooting for OKC all the way!

Edited by Corey
Added celtics to poll ;)

OKC in 6. they have too many weapons and are too long and athletic. they are also very hungry and they're fighting for each other now.

As long as westbrook follows the game plan, OKC should win the championship...it's when he goes on those wild possessions that okc run into trouble.

heat need bosh back to give them interior presence so that's a must against perks & i-block-ya.

heat also need wade to avg 25 a night without taking 25 shots to get there.

even if lbj balls outta his mind like tonight against the Cs, heat still need to get other guys flowing if they are to deal with the multitude of clutch players who make big-time plays deep in the 4th that okc have...case in point, every time the spurs made a rally harden, fish, or durant would sink a dagger 3...

should be a great matchup either way.

you forgot to put boston in the poll :P

I'm a heat fan, but I know saturday night is not going to be easy to win. It's anyone's game right now!

GO HEATTTTT