Snow white and the Huntsman REview

MrCreeper187

In the battle of the movie Snow Whites, only one Snow White can be victorious.

Let it be known throughout the land that the mighty Snow White And The Huntsman has smashed Mirror Mirror to atoms.

Wonderfully dark and dreamy, filled with fantastic spectacles and featuring some fiercely committed performances, this is how a fairy tale adaptation should be done.

Both Theron and Stewart are perfectly cast in their roles, the former's fierce, mercurial intelligence contrasting beautifully against the latter's blurry vulnerability.

This is a story of predator and prey, Theron the panther and Stewart the gazelle.

But this gazelle has some game!

Director Sanders has created a truly evocative setting for his combatants.

When Snow runs from the Queen's castle into the woods, the whole place comes alive with death - tree branches turn into snakes, a demon peels itself free of a trunk to embrace her.

It's beautifully hideous.

Later, there's an idyllic fairy forest with a magical stag.

It's these extremes - darkness and light - that give fairy tales their kick.

It must also be said that the dwarves here are amazing.

Rather than using small actors, they've shrunk the likes of Ray Winstone and Bob Hoskins - their haircuts alone are worth the price of admission.

While the apple-biting scene is a slight disappointment - I won't spoil it for you - everything else is spot on.

Let it Snow.

I liked the movie and thought that the Huntsman and queen were great actors. Kristen Stewart needs to get a new job, because she cant act at all. She lacks conviction, she is not moving and her voice is so boring. There were many parts in the movie that I came up with alternate scenarios, because they sounded better. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this movie! Eventhough Kristen Stewart wasn't very good, she wasn't bad at all! It is a very different story then you would expect when you go to a movie about Snow White. Overall, very good casting, many big names (including Thor). And the evil queen's acting was superb!

I rate it a 9/10 Defenitly worth to watch and buy!!!

I thought this movie could've been a lot better, but my biggest problem was the script. It was just bad...I didn't think Kristen Stewart did absolutely horrible; she just didn't have good lines to work with. And she probably wasn't the best choice for this role either. Visually it was stunning, but I'm not going to watch it again.