Muted? Kicked? Banned?

Dark Flame

If the ET folder is under C:\Program Files, does the pk cleaner have access to it? Or should one give "Full control" to the ET folder under security settings?

Ask around and you will find that other than tonight I have a clean record and have been playing regularly for the past month.

I have observed you for the past month. You are one of those guys that when I see you, as admin, I pretty much know that Im gonna have a problem. Then you act like an ass and I do in fact have a problem to deal with. You do not have a clean record for the past month. You always cause issues. You troll on the server constantly. My suggestion is to stop being a troll and start enjoying the game.

I still hope you can connect some time and resolve your issue, then you can prove you are a good dude too.

I have observed you for the past month. You are one of those guys that when I see you, as admin, I pretty much know that Im gonna have a problem. Then you act like an ass and I do in fact have a problem to deal with. You do not have a clean record for the past month. You always cause issues. You troll on the server constantly. My suggestion is to stop being a troll and start enjoying the game.

I still hope you can connect some time and resolve your issue, then you can prove you are a good dude too.

I'm going to raise DEAD's comment by 100! Thank you Dead, please respect everybody in the sever, and you can have fun meeting new people too, but don't troll.

@ Joker I am a administrator on this computer.

@ Vanaraud I am not sure what your question is, but it has full access to my ET folder.

@ DeadSkinMask I can honestly say that I have no idea what you are talking about.

@ PurpleElf I agree that you should respect others on the server, but I really don't think I have been much of a "problem".

I will say that this topic in this forum has only lowered my respect for Fearless Assassins. I used to want to join, now I may stop going to the servers.

Running a software as administrator doesn't equal to being logged in as administrator.

If you still have problem, please recreate a topic in our support section to receive the best support we offer.

• Administrators

hey my gaming name is Fav,Orite i want connect 2 f|a silent and get banned message with reason "cheatermd" ? wtf i dont cheat !

Don't hijack topics.

Since original OP's question is answered, closed.

Thanks