FA Hardcore runs!

SinfulRaevyn

In about a week or two, I want to start Diablo hardcore runs for anyone interested. Will be FA hosted, but players don't necessarily have to be FA. Just server regulars and the such ^_^

These runs are meant to be for FUN. No worrying about dying, just simple smash and grab runs. See how far we can make it with a little coordination!

Anyone interested, give me a shout via this thread, or a PM. I know we can only have 4 to a game, but I'm willing to make multiple HC characters for those that can't get a full group :)

Same with those that die, I'm willing to help level you up to where your last character died off. ^_^

This will be a once a week thing, for maybe 2-5 hours (spending on schedules) at a time to play together with a difficulty that would be amusing and rewarding. \\I'm still fleshing out the details, but opinions, sign ups and suggestions would be great! :)

Definitely same here. Only need to find out how to fix my friend list stuff. The only people who show up are people i've friended when doing co-op.