A petition for moar long

Post(?)Organic

This r my petition for the adding of moar long to my sig.

it wood maek me happy if the good people of the forums can help me maek this very important decision

:thanks

(It didn't add the poll as I had intended it too, so if y'all could maek a post saying whether you think my sig needs moar long or not would be great :>)

Edited by Bondage Goat Zombie

• Administrators

We have restricted group on forums and those group users can't change their signature, profile and few other things. I will not keep fixing your signature. :P

We have restricted group on forums and those group users can't change their signature, profile and few other things. I will not keep fixing your signature. :P

half of that seemed to maek no sense whatsoever, but i made a petition this time, so that the good users of the forum could decide whether or not they wanted moar long :<

• Administrators

half of that seemed to maek no sense whatsoever, but i made a petition this time, so that the good users of the forum could decide whether or not they wanted moar long :

Those users don't visit forums as much as I do. In old forums I had signature image size check. I will soon add it in new one. It will make sense once I will move you to restricted group till I fix signature image size check error.

Those users don't visit forums as much as I do. In old forums I had signature image size check. I will soon add it in new one. It will make sense once I will move you to restricted group till I fix signature image size check error.

:cry

Just put your MOAR LONG signatures on your profile where people who like scrolling down forever and ever can check them out. Dont make every one scroll MOAR LONG.